- About Us
- Digital Resources
- Community and COVID-19 Resources
- OverDrive/Libby eBooks & Audiobooks
- RBdigital (Magazines, Acorn TV, The Great Courses)
- Kanopy Videos
- Mango Languages
- New York Times Unlimited
- Creativebug Art & Craft Video Classes
- Prenda Code Club Home Access
- Universal Class
- LearningExpress Library
- Resources Listed by Category
- Request Materials
- Contact a Librarian
- Register for a Card
- My Account
Item request has been placed! ×
Item request cannot be made. ×
MISSION - Ignite Curiosity, Advance Knowledge, Support Community
CORE VALUES - Our Core Values serve as guiding principles for Summit County Library staff, board, and volunteers.
- IGNITE CURIOSITY – We are inquisitive in how we approach our work and we encourage our library users to be inquisitive in their search for a variety of information. Our library is dynamic, proactive, always learning, adapting, innovating, and mentoring. Together, with our visitors, we embrace new technology and ideas.
- ADVANCE KNOWLEDGE – We are committed to advancing the knowledge of our patrons through trust by ensuring their privacy, modeling use of credible sources, protecting Intellectual Freedom (the freedom for all Library users to seek out and obtain information from all points of view), and maximizing our resources and collections.
- SUPPORT COMMUNITY – We are your library, diverse, inclusive, and accessible to all. We are authentic and helpful in every interaction with visitors and colleagues – we don't give up! We are a safe, comfortable gathering place – physically and virtually – for creating, exploring, collaborating, relaxing, and allowing lifelong learning. By collaborating together our community thrives.