- About Us
- Digital Resources
- Community and COVID-19 Resources
- OverDrive/Libby eBooks & Audiobooks
- RBdigital Audiobooks, Videos & Magazines
- Kanopy Videos
- Mango Languages
- New York Times Unlimited
- Creativebug Art & Craft Video Classes
- Prenda Code Club Home Access
- Universal Class
- LearningExpress Library
- Resources Listed by Category
- Request Materials
- Contact a Librarian
- Register for a Card
- My Account
Summit County Library Update
Item request has been placed! ×
Item request cannot be made. ×
Summit County Library Update - 7/17/2020
Beginning Monday, July 20, we are extending our curbside hold delivery hours to Monday-Friday, 10 am-6 pm & Saturday 10 am-2 pm. Also, wireless printing is now available at the Kimball Junction Branch.
Summit County Library Update - 6/26/2020
We have boosted our free Wi-Fi to the parking lots and installed outdoor work spaces at all Summit County Library branches. Although our buildings are still closed to the public, these outdoor spaces are always available on a first-come, first-served basis. We appreciate the hard work of the Summit County Facilities and IT Departments to get these spaces ready! They have been key in helping us provide services to the community while keeping everyone as safe as possible. The Wi-Fi network name is LibraryWiFi and the password is booksarefun.
Summit County Library Update – 5/1/2020
Beginning Monday, May 4, curbside hold delivery service is available at all Summit County Library locations. Service for the Henefer Book Locker has also resumed. All other library facilities continue to be closed to the public until further notice.
How to Place and Pick Up Your Holds
- Place your hold in our online catalog using your library card number and PIN. If you require assistance, please call your branch location directly.
- Receive a notification confirming your hold is ready for pick up. Please wait until this notification is received before coming to the library.
- Arrive at the library – please follow any signage posted.
- Park in the designated Curbside Hold Delivery stalls and call the number listed on the sign. Your identification will be verified over the phone.
- Please wait in your vehicle while we bring your items to you.
Items will be checked out for the standard two weeks and may be renewed unless the item is on hold for another patron. We have increased the hold/checkout limit to 20 items per card.
Please return materials to our outdoor book returns; our staff is unable to accept items directly. We will check in materials using sanitation guidance from the Summit County Health Department. Please note that items will appear on your account for up to one week after being returned to allow our staff time to properly process all materials. As always, no late fines will accrue for overdue items.
For more updates and information, join our social media channels on Twitter (@SummitCountyLib), Facebook (@SummitCountyLibrary), and Instagram (@summitcountylibraryut) You can also subscribe to our monthly newsletter via the home page. The Library has organized comprehensive lists of free resources and information available with a library card and without. We encourage you to explore these lists at https://wakelet.com/@SummitCountyLibraryUT.
Our digital library is open 24/7 and provides access to ebooks, audiobooks, movies, TV shows, language learning, art and craft classes, newspapers, magazines, and research and learning databases. If you haven’t already, we encourage you to explore them here.
If you need a library card, you can register online. A librarian will be in touch with your card number and PIN. If you already have a library card, your PIN is often the last 4 digits of your library card number.